Newlywed Toolkit: Building a Foundation for Lifelong Oneness
Designed especially for newlyweds, GTO has collected some of their most fundamental workshops into a single offering. In it they reveal God’s blueprint for building a successful marriage that’s built to last a lifetime.
How does a newlywed couple begin building a strong foundation for a strong marriage and a lifetime of oneness? The honeymoon is over, the gifts are unwrapped, and “real” life as a married couple has begun. Now what?!
Designed especially for newlyweds, GTO has collected some of their most fundamental workshops into a single offering. In it they reveal God’s blueprint for building a successful marriage that’s built to last a lifetime. Included are 5 webinars on foundational subjects and two complete webinar series (Anger and Conflict and Experiencing Sexual Intimacy).
Marriage Webinars Included Are:
- Working with Different Personalities: Effective Use of the 5-minute DISC Test – Understanding your own and your mate’s personality patterns will help you grow toward oneness. Take an easy D.I.S.C. personality test and discover how different personality types can work together in harmony.
- How to Listen on the Same Wavelength- Knowing that you’re listened to is essential to a close relationship. This webinar gives you a sure-fire, practical way to listen to each other’s heart.
- Getting Closer to God and Each Other: Reading and Praying Together- Intimacy as a couple can only truly be achieved when you develop a deep relationship with God and each other. This webinar will help make reading the Word and praying together a reality in your marriage.
- How to Reach Agreement on Major Decisions – You and your spouse will face many major decisions in your lifetime. Wouldn’t it be nice to make them together without strife and discord?!
- Headship and Submission – Today?- Biblical principles are timeless so we still must reconcile them to today’s culture and the world we live in. This webinar will help couples understand and practice true headship and submission in today’.
- Anger and Conflict Webinar Series -Whenever two people spend a significant amount of time together, anger and conflict are inevitable; however, you can choose how to handle them. You can learn to navigate those troubled waters and achieve growth through the conflict and not destruction. You CAN honor God – and your marriage – in how you handle anger and conflict.
- Experiencing Sexual Intimacy Webinar Series – a candid, exciting 7-part series that will help you discover how to unlock a more romantic, vibrant and fulfilling sex life in your marriage. Because sex was God’s idea and a gift to married couples, we want to embrace His perspective of married sex and become the great lovers He has designed us to be. God wants you to enjoy His gift to its fullest in your marriage.
Each webinar is filled with Biblical teaching and practical advice to ensure you are building your marriage GOD’S WAY!
Individually, the webinars would cost $49.90, but this special collection for newlyweds is available for $25.
How Does It Work?
The purchaser will receive a wedding congratulations card via First Class mail that contains a link to the Marriage 101 document. The card would be given to the newlywed couple as their gift.
The newlywed couple can follow the link and access the webinars and the listening guides at their own convenience as they are all on demand.